Tuesday, November 18, 2008

# 7My thoughts on technology.

Well, it is sad to say that I truly am technology challenged. I have struggled with the blogging world and feel that my mind just cannot wrap itself around technology. I have gotten
through the world of computers with the help of my friend Google all these years. I am excited about learning all these other advancements that are out there for me but I'm not sure I will retain and use them. Google may be my one true friend. But I am trying things that I would not have ventured to try without this program.
Outside of Gainesville is the MillCreek horse retirement farm. This farm is a place for horses who have devoted their life to service and now deserve a chance to rest. Many are retired police horses . The farm is open to the public on Saturday from 11-3. The admission is 2 carrots but you better bring 2 bags of carrots . You can walk around and take in the beautiful sight and feed a horse or two.
Now comes the technology part. I am attaching their web site.http://www.millcreekfarm.org/
Yes! I know to the average blogger this is infant care level but I am impressed with myself. Thanks 2.0.

No comments: